§ 1 Name and contact details of the person responsible for data processing
The person responsible within the meaning of the Basic Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection provisions is:
07221/97 15 25 3
§ 2 Collected data, purpose and legal basis
Basically, the visit of the website is also possible without registration The publication of texts and other data and the registration of participation in promotions are only possible after registration and registration.
1. Page usage
When you visit our websites, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved subpages
- Website from which access takes place (referrer URL)
- used browser and version and the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The above-mentioned data is processed by us ensuring a smooth connection setup and a comfortable use of our website, evaluations of system security and stability as well as for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 I 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
2. User registration
User Registration also collects the following information:
- Your email address
- User pseudonym
- Login password
- Date and time of registration
- country of origin
- If applicable, the data that you voluntarily provide for publication on your user profile
If you provide information voluntarily, we also collect data on which climate change activities you participated in. This data is needed to generate your public profile, especially the displayed climate points.
3. Storage of data when writing contributions
If the user publishes texts, files or other information, creates or changes translations, the user ID, the date and time of publication are stored and published both in the history of content and in the display of content in the form of a link with the user name, which leads to the public user account of the user.
The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 I 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest lies in the fact that this data is necessary for the assignment of contributions or translations to authors and that this traceability must remain guaranteed, so that we can support authorities in prosecuting criminally relevant facts if necessary.
§ 3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
- We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO.
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO a legal obligation exists, as well
- this is legally permissible and, according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
§ 4 Hosting
This website is hosted on internet servers of a webhoster. All data provided by you will be stored on servers of this webhoster.
The currently used webhoster for this website is: :
1&1 Internet SE
Elgendorfer Straße 57
§ 5 Third parties
Our shop offer and the page donations allows you to pay via Paypal. PayPal is an online payment service provider that allows you to process virtual payments. PayPal makes it possible to initiate online payments to third parties or to receive payments. PayPal also acts as a trustee and offers buyer protection services. The European operating company of PayPal is PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. & Cie. S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, 2449 Luxembourg, Luxembourg.
If the data subject selects "PayPal" as payment option during the ordering process in our online shop or when paying donations, data of the person concerned will be automatically transmitted to PayPal. By selecting this payment option, the person concerned consents to the transfer of personal data required for payment processing. The personal data transmitted to PayPal are usually first name, surname, address, e-mail address, IP address, telephone numbers or other data necessary for payment.
You have the right to revoke your consent at any time by e-mail to the named address without affecting the lawfulness of the processing on the basis of your consent until revocation.
The purpose of data transmission is to process payments and prevent fraud. The person responsible for the processing will transfer personal data to PayPal in particular if there is a justified interest in the transfer. Personal data exchanged between PayPal and the data controller may be transferred by PayPal to credit reference agencies. The purpose of this transmission is to check identity and creditworthiness.
PayPal may share the personal information with affiliated companies and service providers or subcontractors to the extent necessary to fulfill its contractual obligations or to process the information on behalf of PayPal. The purpose of this transmission is to check identity and creditworthiness.
On our pages are integrated part buttons of the social network "WhatsApp Inc. The buttons are displayed with the WhatsApp logo. If you actively use the WhatsApp buttons, the plugin establishes a direct connection between your browser and the WhatsApp server. WhatsApp receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click the "WhatsApp button"; while logged into your WhatsApp account, you can link the content of our pages to your WhatsApp profile. This allows WhatsApp to associate visiting our pages with your user account. We would like to point out that, as the provider of the pages, we do not have any knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or its use by WhatsApp. For more information, see WhatsApp's Privacy Statement. If you do not want WhatsApp to associate visiting our sites with your WhatsApp user account, please log out of your WhatsApp user account.
§ 6 deletion periods
The data you provide will be anynomisiert upon deletion of the user account. They can not be deleted as long as our sites are operated and beyond for five years. Reason is that the history must be comprehensible for each contribution, so that we can assign contributions to an author and if necessary to support authorities with the pursuit of criminally relevant procedures.
§ 7 Rights of data subjects
Translation for privacy statement §7.1 not found
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Article 15 DSGVO
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Article 17 DSGVO
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 18 DSGVO or to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 21 DSGVO
- in accordance with Article 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another responsible person;
- in accordance with Art. 7 III DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the time of revocation.
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO.
If you would like to make use of one of these rights, simply send an e-mail with your request to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 8 Automated Decision Making, Obligation to Provide, and Consequences of Non-Provision
There is no automated decision-making pursuant to Art. 22 I, IV DSGVO.
If the data in question is not provided, it is sometimes not possible for you to create a profile on our pages or for this to be displayed in full. It is also possible that claims for damages may arise against you, in particular in the event of deliberate misrepresentation. If you withdraw your consent, your account will be automatically closed so that you can no longer actively use our pages.
§9 Translation of this privacy statement